March

๐“œ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ฑ 2020

               Well, hell has officially released itself on the world... If it hadn't the last two months, its full force now. I feel so completely lost. The Corona virus has swept the nation and caused one of the worst panic purchasing scare of the 21st Century. But before we go crazy dark, I would like to talk about the beginning of the month.


               March 7th was Quinn and I's 5th year anniversay! Its kind of a mile stone for us and we honestly celebrated the best way we cared to! Yes we could have gone on a cruise or a crazy fun vacation, but we continually have bad luck trying to take a vacation away from home, so instead of fearing loosing our money on a lost vacation, we decided to go for a stay-cation. I found a wonderful hotel in Salt Lake City downtown, that catered to not only people but animals as well! Yes you are reading that right, WE BROUGHT OUR FURR BABIES!!! 


               Kimpton Hotel Monaco! Best stay EVER!! They were so accommodating and sweet about everything we needed for the dogs! We didn't bring beds for them, because online they said they have some available so we opted for that option. However when we got there, they didn't have anymore available... But they offered to give us a twin roll in bed and I was like "HECK YES!" 

           Absolutely worth it! the pups loved being off the carpet and they got to snuggle, which is kind of their favorite thing lately! They also gave up water bowls and food bowls for both puppers! So sweet, with an addition of doggy treats for the night! couldn't have been more impressed. The bed was wonderful and the sheets were so soft! One of the best nights of sleep I had had in a while. Quinn was loving how comfy the room felt and how sweet and friendly the staff was!



         Before we went to the hotel, we decided to check out the Memory Grove Park in Salt Lake, I had heard about it but never had the chance to see it. It did not disappoint! So many puppies, and so much to see. We didn't realize how close it was to Capital hill, so we went up and wandered around after eating a fast food pick-nick! 







         That night we road scooters down to the Rodizio Grill in Trolley Square. I had never been and was completely taken away. We try not to take to many photos that intrude on our expereiences together so I did not take any while we were at the restaurant, but the ride there and the ride back was so much fun. After 5 years married together and 6 years dating (yes we do still consider us as "Dating") we just wanted to indulge in each other and enjoying our night! The next morning we went to Market Street Grill (our classic favorite brunch spot) had our usual eggs Benedict and checked out of the hotel to head home. But before we left we got to see the welcoming sign the hotel does for all their fury guests!



           I LOVE that they put your pet's name on the sign! Cassie and Loki made the sign! Needless to say we plan to be regulars at the hotel for special occasions! 


Back to the sucky news...


          As of March 16th, because of the virus, I have been online teaching... It is not my favorite but I am getting used to it! My gym is closed, Disney is closed, everything is closed... so I am just doing my best to keep busy... UPDATES TO COME....


Well its now the beginning of April and I am still out of school... Still teaching online and am super sick of it... but I'll get into that next month I guess... Stay home, stay safe.✌✌

Comments

Popular Posts