January and February 2020

January and February 2020


            I have been avoiding recapping January for a few weeks now... It was such a painful month and with such overwhelming confusion.  I am going to do my best to give you an insight of my crazy and sad month, but it won't be a very long post... Right now I am sitting in my classroom staring out the window and watching as more and more snow falls. The last few days has been rough with the weather as well. As soon as we think we are getting back into our regular routine the weather makes everything worse. But we are getting close to the end of that road so I am hoping things start picking up....
           February has been just as hard... a good 15% of my students have been absent for flu sickness, some in the hospital, some not... but it's made grading, VERY difficult, and teaching overall very difficult...


          The only good thing about February is that I have been making strides at the gym and am very happy about it!

          At the end of the day... 2020 isn't working out how I would have hoped... but I guess I am not alone!




Comments

Popular Posts