Introductions


Introduction

Welcome to the Carter Clan! My name is McKayla and we are from Southern Utah. 

My husband’s name is Quinn and we have two Fur babies. Cassie, who is a 8 Year old Golden Retriever, and Loki, who is a 10 month old Boarder Collie, Golden Retriever Mix. This is the Carter Clan and we have a lot going on, all the time! 

We currently reside in Ogden, Utah, among the snowy caped mountains and icky smog. We are not high school sweethearts, we aren’t classmates in anyway, and we definitely didn’t meet online, but we did benefit from the connections of a mutual friend who brought us together.

We may seem like we have it all together, but that is far from the truth. The last four years have been a world win of ups and downs, but this year takes the cake! It’s January 2019, and I already feel like this year needs to be over. 

Anyways, aside from the negativity I have been feeling, it has given me the prompt to start a blog to document our journey and bring some sanity back to my life. A few things you might see in our blog are home improvements, finances, organization, artwork, tips for basically everything and maybe a little bit of religious influence. 

For anyone reading this blog, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to be part of my world for the short time you are here, and I hope you enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts